IDAD was established in 2002 and has an excellent track record developing structured products for investment advisers around the World. Our aim is to deliver investment solutions for clients that meet their requirements for strong levels of capital protection without sacrificing the opportunity for strong returns.
We are confident that our depth of knowledge and experience is unrivalled in this sector of the market and our network of Sales Managers across the globe is here to help you to help your clients make the most of the exciting investment opportunities that we offer.
EXPERIENCE THE IDAD DIFFERENCE
CURRENT UK PRODUCTS
View our current UK products here.
View our previous UK products here.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TODAY
News and product insights delivered straight to your inbox.
NEWS & EDUCATION
- 6th December 2023IDAD UK Product SummaryOur structured deposits offer a unique combination of features, including capital protection, risk management, and potential for enhanced returns. We offer ...DISCOVER MORE
- 30th November 2023IDAD’s Refined Growth Fund: A fund to watch!Our Managing Director, Clive Moore and Portfolio Manager Tom McGrath attended Investment Week’s Funds to Watch Seminar where they guided ...DISCOVER MORE
- 24th November 2023Consumer Duty and Structured Products WebinarDISCOVER MORE
- 20th November 2023Current Swap RatesWelcome to our Swap Rates page, where you can find information about the benchmark interest rates used by international banks to drive returns for ...DISCOVER MORE
- 20th November 2023Counterparty CDS and Rating ReportWelcome to our counterparty credit rating page, where you can find essential information about the creditworthiness of banks and other financial ...DISCOVER MORE
- 16th November 2023NAVIGATING THE INVESTMENT LANDSCAPEThe Assurance Of Structured Deposits In A Noisy Market In a world where the cacophony of investment opportunities and risks can be overwhelming, investors ...DISCOVER MORE
- 9th October 2023Dilemmas for UK IFA’s and the unique role of Structured ProductsIn the world of Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs), dilemmas abound. Clients armed with the knowledge of easily being able to source 5% to 6% gross ...DISCOVER MORE
- 4th September 20235 most important things to look for when choosing a structured productWhen you spend time reviewing and assessing past and present structured products, you may find that some investment banks seem to be happy to offer a ...DISCOVER MORE
- 4th September 2023Classic Reverse Convertible – how it worksA Reverse Convertible product is a fixed term investment which, in exchange for accepting a stated level of risk to capital, can provide a regular income stream.DISCOVER MORE
- 4th September 2023Classic Income ‘Kick Out’- how it worksAn income autocall product is a structure based around the classic autocall style (othewise known as ‘kick out’), which provides the ...DISCOVER MORE