Goldman Sachs The Callable Dual Option Deposit Plan – (Issue 1) – Enhanced Option

INVESTMENT DESCRIPTION

CURRENCY GBP

STRIKE DATE 28/06/2021

ISIN GS00SD000979

COUNTERPARTY Goldman Sachs International Bank

TYPE Deposit

RETURN & BARRIERS
Investment Term: Up to 7 years 1 week
Participation Rate: 150% Participation in the growth of the FTSE ™100 Index at maturity
Interest Rate: 7.50% p.a.
Total Initial Payment: 100%
Net Deposit Amount: 95%

From your Total Initial Payment, 95% (being the amount of such payment which constitutes the Net Deposit Amount) will be invested into the Deposit Plan and the remaining 5% is used by the deposit taker, GSIB, to purchase financial instruments to enhance the potential returns on the Enhanced option

Capital Protection: 100% Capital Protected* on the Net Deposit Amount
The Net Deposit Amount will be returned in full at maturity regardless of the performance of the Underlying Index

MATURITY DATE
28/12/2023

FINAL MATURITY DATE
05/07/2028